Advanced Rifle Operations
This class will enhance your previously learned skills as well as add advanced weapons handling techniques. Each student should have a fair amount of subconscious performance already learned prior to attendance.
This course devotes more time evolving your skills and creating more economy of motion and efficiency to your shooting platform.
By adding pressure to the shooter’s environment this course will allow students to evaluate their proficiency and build a more productive platform for their success.
After completion of this course the student will be able to quickly and accurately engage multiple targets, transitioning from primary to secondary weapons, move and effectively utilize cover, shoot from unconventional positions and be exposed to both close quarters shooting applications and firing under stress.
Subject Highlights include:
- Course Overview
- Shooter Assessment & Times
- Barricaded shooting
- Unconventional Shooting & Positions
- Multiple Threats
- Off handed shooting
- Transitioning & Flow
- Alternative reloading
- Advanced pressure skills and timed drills
- CQB and Distance engagements
- Distressed & Disabled Shooter drills
- Serviceable rifle (AR15 or AK47 preferred)
- Serviceable pistol (NO Hi-Points)
- 6 AR & 4 Pistol mags
- 300-400 rds of Rifle ammo
- 150-200 rds of Handgun ammo
- Ear & Eye Pro
- Weather appropriate clothing, Brimmed Hat
- A functional optic and sling
- Magazine pouches or basic chest rig
Course Fee: $249.95
Length: 8 hours